Works in View
Works In View
Currently looking for opportunities, grants, commissions and partners to work with on the following photo projects:
- Sunday Service: Religion in Nigeria
- Aso Ebi (Cut From the Same Cloth): A visual document of Nigerian party culture
- Aliens in Town: A contemplation of the disposition of people (locals) to aliens in societies where aliens have been immersed and indigenized culturally. Aliens as an imagined term for strangers, for migrants, for minorities.
- Ageing & Care in Nigeria
- Fake Designer Clothes: A Nigerian SubCulture
- Dear Boy: of the young street boys
- Indigenous African Religions
- The Migrants: a visual documentary of “illegal or unusual” migrants from Africa.